Tuesday, March 26, 2024

March '24 art dump

A few more random, quick & experimental pieces of this month of March. Second from the top is an old piece but I just messed with the colors and contrast a bit to see how it would play on social media.
1. "Window from a dream" Digital/Photoshop. I love how this one turned out, this was actually inspired from a dream I had as a kid. I wanna do some prints of this one. 2. "This ain't what I ordered" Hand drawn, an older work. 3. "Life plan Vol. 1" Digital/Photoshop. I like the individual elements, but don't like how it turned out overall. 4. "When I throw my sweat pants on the floor, they look at me" Digital/Photoshop. Happy with it but wish I would have used some different more contrasting colors. I saw it in my head in these colors.

No comments: